Termignoni Exhaust

CVSensei

It's me again with yet another exhaust thread.. Apologies, I'm having serious trouble deciding. Does anyone have the Termignoni exhaust? Was very impressed by some videos last night.

TERMIGNONI

StoneBridge

It's me again with yet another exhaust thread.. Apologies, I'm having serious trouble deciding. Does anyone have the Termignoni exhaust? Was very impressed by some videos last night.

TERMIGNONI
Hi,

I'm also interested about this system, as I see it you can buy the system for €700.

I just bought my MT-07 at the weekend, and I think the first thing will be the replacement of the exhaust. :rolleyes:

The termignoni systems has always been my favorite and the price is reasonable.
I talked to a dealer and he claims that quality have been improved in recent time and the Termi logo has been laser engraved. :cool:

I also look fw opinions about the system.

gregjet

Be warned Termi's are notoriously LOUD even with the baffles in.
GPR make a couple of exhausts for the MT07. The deeptone one is a beauty but loud ( sounds soo good though on the 270deg pulses). The other only comes with a very ugly white ceramic painted muffler, Better road exhaust but even I who usually couldn't care less what my bike looks like, bawlked at it. I am a fan of GPR exhauts but this one was just tooo aweful. I bought the snail pipe Akra.

CVSensei

Thanks, I'm at work though so I can't get on Youtube, will check it out another time unless you have a link for a vendors site?

gregjet

Actually I found a new link to a GPE style GPR. This is the style I bought for Sally's KTM690 Duke. It is a very good system in every way on her's. This would have been what I bought if it had been available when I got my snail pipe Akro.
Yamaha MT 07 FZ7 GPR Exhaust Full System with GPE TI Titanium Silencer | eBay

Here is the deeptone version of the GPR
Yamaha MT 07 FZ7 GPR Exhaust Full System with Deeptone Silencer | eBay

And here is the other thing...Don't think it was a product of the Milan design school...
G.P.R. σσ Born to Run™ σσ Made in Italy

JerzieFREQ

I'm in the US and looking to get the Termignoni exhaust. Its got a beautiful note. Have any of you installed the exhaust? if so do you need a Power Commander or EJK?