suspension link

KEVINJSTANLEY

Hi all

We are all aware of the suspension shortcoming on the MT, and many a discussion has been had by me and many others. to throw a further item in the ring that works out cheaper than Maxton is something that appears to do the same as the Maxton set up with a cartridge on the front and similar rear but at 2/3 of the cost.
what are your thoughts and how easy would it to get someone to set it up correctly.

KIT SOSPENSIONI ADVANCED OHLINS BY ANDREANI YAMAHA MT-07 MONO + CARTUCCIA + OLIO | eBay

KIT SOSPENSIONI ADVANCED OHLINS BY ANDREANI YAMAHA MT-07 MONO + CARTUCCIA + OLIO

Bigtwin

Andreani Cartridges and Ohlin rear

Hi all

We are all aware of the suspension shortcoming on the MT, and many a discussion has been had by me and many others. to throw a further item in the ring that works out cheaper than Maxton is something that appears to do the same as the Maxton set up with a cartridge on the front and similar rear but at 2/3 of the cost.
what are your thoughts and how easy would it to get someone to set it up correctly.

KIT SOSPENSIONI ADVANCED OHLINS BY ANDREANI YAMAHA MT-07 MONO + CARTUCCIA + OLIO | eBay

KIT SOSPENSIONI ADVANCED OHLINS BY ANDREANI YAMAHA MT-07 MONO + CARTUCCIA + OLIO
I fitted my full kit at the weekend. I specified 100kg springs fully kitted. Result really good...hugely better than OEM