Subscribing to a thread

bhd

I may be being spectacularly stupid today, but could you please point out to me the link to subscribe to a thread?

Of course I may never see your replies if I don't work it out in the meantime...

Donut

Think you may be right first time as you are able to log in and post so therefore you should be able to read and reply to any/all the threads going.

Just click on the thread you want to read (and then jump to the end or read through as you like) and reply if you like.

Hope this helps and I've not mis-understood your question.

bhd

OK, now I've started digging I may as well continue, what I'm after is a way of filtering out threads that I'm particularly interested in watching.

The usual way to do this is to subscribe to those threads you're interested in, and you can then go straight to them, by clicking on Quick Links | Subscribed threads. I just can't see an option to subscribe.

bhd

That white writing is great isn't it ;) I think it used to be red and this is just a glitch.
Bloody hell, I had no idea those menus were there! Thanks for the screenshot, without that I would never have found them!