Strada 7 levers......anyone's experiences on quality?

Sivvo73

Yamaha MT-07 2014 Strada 7 Short Carbon Fiber Inlay Levers Black | eBay

I know there are just as capable cheaper levers out there but has anyone had experience of strada levers?

I'm happy to pay a bit of a premium for style but I'd like anyone's experiences on whether the quality is as good if not better than cheaper levers.
Im glad you asked this [emoji1][emoji122], I've been watching those on and off for the last month or two. My pref would of been the shortie , carbon inlay too. Although a more radical blue or even orange may have been my colour choice.. Eyes peeled for responses, they'll most likely been jotted down for the wife to give her an alternative to socks [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rappetor

I bought so called '3D levers' from eBay. A bit rounded and a nice structure as well, looks a lot like what you've linked. Perhaps that's an option as well. Got the Chinese ones for like 36 Euros at the time. So far they work out great :)

Had to tighten the nuts and bolts a little bit on the levers (was a bit on the loose side), but that was about it.

D

Deleted member 20

Yamaha MT-07 2014 Strada 7 Short Carbon Fiber Inlay Levers Black | eBay

I know there are just as capable cheaper levers out there but has anyone had experience of strada levers?

I'm happy to pay a bit of a premium for style but I'd like anyone's experiences on whether the quality is as good if not better than cheaper levers.
One big concern I have with Strada is that the adjuster levers are poking inwards, doesn't it interfere with the controls on handlebars? Typically the clutch lever comes very close to control cluster when pulled in.

Second, the £85 asking price is £70 more then you normally pay for Hong Kong levers w/o that carbon lnlay that's extremely minimal on the Strada.
View attachment 1009

There are many "textured" or "3D feel" options out there at much lower price than £85. I paid USD 26 incl. shipping for my levers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nuggets

One big concern I have with Strada is that the adjuster levers are poking inwards, doesn't it interfere with the controls on handlebars? Typically the clutch lever comes very close to control cluster when pulled in.

Second, the £85 asking price is £70 more then you normally pay for Hong Kong levers w/o that carbon lnlay that's extremely minimal on the Strada.
View attachment 1009

There are many "textured" or "3D feel" options out there at much lower price than £85. I paid USD 26 incl. shipping for my levers.

Cheers guys like I said the premium is more about the form over the function and for something a bit different, I'd really like a pair of shorty ASV's but they are really pricy at £84 each!

Good spot on the adjuster position Anders, something to think about and look at in more detail.