speeding fines suck

bones

Just had a speeding fine through , looks like a 6 pointer, so gonna have to slow up , I find it so hard to syay within the rules !!!
Has anyone else been had on their lovely new bike yet ?

bones

86 in a 60 ��
Bit naffed off really
Us boys need to play with our toys !!

xt660isgood2

86 in a 60 ��
Bit naffed off really
Us boys need to play with our toys !!
You got off lightly. 7 years ago I went past an unmarked plod car, who was driving annoyingly slow because he wanted me to overtake him "he even told me that afterwards" (86 in a 60 also) not proud of it, middle of nowhere etc... got 6 points and £175 fine doh!

allyw71

within 30mph over, would of thought that was a standard 3 points and £100 fine, as if that's not bad enough. Is there anything your not telling us :)

xt660isgood2

within 30mph over, would of thought that was a standard 3 points and £100 fine, as if that's not bad enough. Is there anything your not telling us :)
Me...all legal, 1200 bandit. just a standard overtake and police man was more than happy to show me the video afterwards! couldn't go to court do to a broken arm so pleaded guilty by post.
Like everything, just depends on where you live and the individual judge at the time.

Phil_B

Ouch; that sucks. A good reminder to the rest of us that it's easy to get drawn in.

Especially when 60 plus flashes by so easy..