Some new goodies in the mail

Noggie

Got my ermax stuff today.

Opted for the race red on both the undertray and the hugger, figured I could add som matte black vinyl if I decided I needed that.

Also got some Yamaha LED indicators so I guess this will be my weekend project...... If it rains.

image.jpg

Igor

Noggie if you decide you need matt black vinyl at all, I have spare. Believe you live not too far from me.

I just wrapped my puig screen so have left over.

Noggie

Noggie if you decide you need matt black vinyl at all, I have spare. Believe you live not too far from me.

I just wrapped my puig screen so have left over.
I'm in Stavanger so I guess the postage fee means I might as well get it locally.
I have other plans involving wrap too, so there will be some changes to my bike for sure.

I got a little carried away today so the undertray and tail tidy is installed, I decided to wait with the hugger until I was able to go to a store and get a colour matched vinyl.

Oh, and one last thing, although the ermax parts came in race red, it still not a perfect match, the Yamaha tank has a little metallic effect to it, but the ermax parts are just red, doubt anyone will ever know though. :D

Noggie

Ok, so I've been a little busy.
Got the ermax undertray, tail tidy and front and rear Yamaha LED indicators installed.

The tail tidy went in quite easily, found the wires in the LED license plate light a little thin, but being an electrical engineer I got it done. I did disassemble far more than I needed too, like the side panels etc. and the Norwegian plate is a bit big, so there is not much room for the indicators, it turned out ok, but I was considering getting some 10mm spacers for a while.

Yamaha LED indicators, not sure what to say here, granted I think they look great, but...... And there is a huge BUT..... The installation was way to complicated for a oem part.
Why on earth don't Yamaha supply these with the same plug as on the bike? I bought an oem part, I should NOT need to cut off the plugs from the indicators I removed, and spice wires.
I expect to get a bolt on, plug and play part when I order oem modification parts, the only thing different from an eBay set is the design, and the silly price tag.
Not good Yamaha, not good at all.

The bike looks great though.

As for the hugger, I decided to wait a few days with this, I'm bringing it with me to a vinyl shop to see if I can colour match it to a wrap.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

DERPONT

I had the same problem with OEM indicators but they do look good!!

Can't wait to see the hugger installed