She has just had her 1st "UK" MOT today

xt660isgood2

Hello all,

MOT. Sailed through as you would expect with a bike that that has only done around (3K)
Embarrassed, to have done such few miles and hopefully this year will add a few more.
Intrigued to know of you boys and girls who have racked up a few miles and at MOT time, What has failed 1st? if anything? Obviously not including tyres

Ralph

Not due till September just under 11,000 on the clock will likely be around
15,000 at test time on second set of tyres but otherwise all org, plugs
are overdue but will likely be done soon, I have 2 bikes the other a W800
Kwaka with about 7k but one must go soon.

Holbrook Nailer

Just had my first MOT and it was very painless apart from re_setting the headlight. Mileage now 2240 and the MT still has not seen rain so don't be embarrassed about your low mileage.
Hello all,

MOT. Sailed through as you would expect with a bike that that has only done around (3K)
Embarrassed, to have done such few miles and hopefully this year will add a few more.
Intrigued to know of you boys and girls who have racked up a few miles and at MOT time, What has failed 1st? if anything? Obviously not including tyres

xt660isgood2

Just had my first MOT and it was very painless apart from re_setting the headlight. Mileage now 2240 and the MT still has not seen rain so don't be embarrassed about your low mileage.
I don't do rain either. The only 2 times been out in rain on the MT is when I had to. Picking up bike, got soaked! & 1st MOT rained again doh!