Scorpion system just fitted

brianj

Brianj here.Just fittedthis system in stainless steel.I must say I am delighted with the quality, appearance and sound.Regards to all.

JRJ

Brianj here.Just fittedthis system in stainless steel.I must say I am delighted with the quality, appearance and sound.Regards to all.
Hi mate, I've just ordered one myself and I'm glad you posted here about it. There doesn't seem to be much to find online in terms of discussions so I was wondering if you could describe your experience with it. What's it look like on the bike, how's the fitting? How loud is it at speed compared with stock? I was told that a catalytic converter can be fitted at a later date, do you know anything about it? Cheers

Last edited:

brianj

Hi ,JRJ,The tapered silencer protrudes a little more than stock and looks great.The fitting is easy but follow cosmic debrilis thread under mods. for the removal of stock system.he mentions not being ableto find the plug and socket on the lambda wire, well the Pand S are easy to see if you remove the bright trim.I suggest you screw in the lambda into the new pipe before fitting to the bike..Louder than the stock but not annoying ,you will love blipping the throttle.I don't know about retro fit of a cat.,why would you want it?As I said the system is great quality and finish.Any further questions just shout up.Brianj.