Rimstripes or Rimdecoration

jeppebm

Ive seen an MT07 at my dealer made ready for its owner, with akrapovic exhaust system, rimstripes in white and new cooler blocks on the coolersystem - but i want to have something similar to the rimstripes put on here. And as you can see on the frontwheel .. it isnt too nice put on.

Does anyone have tips to where in europe we might order something like this? (Im from DENMARK)

2014-06-24 15.41.04.jpg
2014-06-24 15.41.16.jpg:cool:

sdrio

Dunno if it works for Denmark, but Halfords in the UK sell them.

Amazon and Ebay have plenty of them too.

MADAPE

Wherever you get the rim tape from, the easiest to apply are those that are pre curved for your wheel size. Also, I found applying them wet (spraying a mixture of water and washing up liquid) is easier than applying dry. It allows you to reposition the tape and avoids wobbles like in the picture.

I bought my rim stripes from Magnum Graphics via their website (Magnum Graphics - Homepage)

da1kini

Ive seen an MT07 at my dealer made ready for its owner, with akrapovic exhaust system, rimstripes in white and new cooler blocks on the coolersystem - but i want to have something similar to the rimstripes put on here. And as you can see on the frontwheel .. it isnt too nice put on.

Does anyone have tips to where in europe we might order something like this? (Im from DENMARK)

View attachment 671
View attachment 672:cool:
That looks really bad! I would not have payed for that if I was the unlucky person getting that bike :D
REST of the bike looks really really great!!! Do you know what kind of mirrors that are?

jeppebm

No i dont know what kind they are ... but soo many nakedbike owners in denmark use them in different shapes, since in Denmark its required by law on newer bikes to have mirrors on.

afwestpunk

I have seen those mirrors on ebay and amazon but the positioning is not my taste to pursue looking further

sven11

Crg hindsight, look for ls lanesplitting version as those can move up and you can filter easier;) they are not cheap but all reviews praise them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk