Recommendation - Riding Protective Pants / Jeans / Trousers

GuywithMT07

Hi all, :grin3::grin3:
Lately i noticed that most people wear jackets/helmets/gloves, but leave the lower body unprotected and settle for work shoes and jeans.

I decided to look for some good protective gear that won't make me look like a fool when i ride to work.

Check out the link below!

http://stores.ebay.com/greatdealxx/Motorcycle-Accessories-/_i.html?_fsub=13874039016

It's mostly Jeans, but there are some trousers as well, some with Kevlar in them and some just with knee and hip protectors.

I own a pair of Komine and a pair of Uglybros and they fit great, i would definitely recommend if you use your motorcycle as a daily driver.
Both of them have the pockets for the knee protectors on the outside part of the jeans, so taking them off when i get to work is a breeze.

sdrio

Lol I just deleted and banned this idiot from the MT09 group. He gets about a bit doesn't he.
Well, of course he would be banned from the MT09 group, his username is 'guywithMT07'. He clearly doesn't belong over there. Wonder which colour his MT07 is?

triple trouble

Well, of course he would be banned from the MT09 group, his username is 'guywithMT07'. He clearly doesn't belong over there. Wonder which colour his MT07 is?
Lol actually on the 09 page he was call....drumroll please.....

GUYWITHMT09 lol

He posted the exact same thing and I booted him instantly.

Viking

????
Charming fella, he just wants to help us find a good gear! I wonder if his mt07 has any rusting or stalling issues ?

Poslano sa mog LG-H500 koristeći Tapatalk

sdrio

��������
Charming fella, he just wants to help us find a good gear! I wonder if his mt07 has any rusting or stalling issues ��

He's obviously bright. He noticed people wear jackets helmets and gloves. Can't say I've ever noticed that, I would have said most bikers wear sombreros and a tutu.

Viking

He's obviously bright. He noticed people wear jackets helmets and gloves. Can't say I've ever noticed that, I would have said most bikers wear sombreros and a tutu.
Haha, well everything is possible at a good rally [emoji6]

Noggie

But aside from that, I have seen gear that look "casual" in the shops, what is peoples thoughts on gear that look like jeans and converse shoes and the like?
I had a look and they do have pretty much the same safety functions as normal gear.
Not sure they fit on this kid of bikes though, maybe more for the Harley guys and cafè racers?

Quite happy with my Dainese leathers though.

triple trouble

This was the aftermath from wearing top of the range boots and textiles. If I had of been wearing the shite this guy is selling I would of definitely lost my leg and most likely died. Don't wear this crap unless you want to suffer a world of pain in the event of an off.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456862624.871110.jpg

Noggie

This was the aftermath from wearing top of the range boots and textiles. If I had of been wearing the shite this guy is selling I would of definitely lost my leg and most likely died. Don't wear this crap unless you want to suffer a world of pain in the event of an off.
Wow that did not look good, hope you made a full recovery.

Just to specify what I meant in my previous post, I was not talking about cheap ebay china stuff, but the known brands gear that looks more like regular clothes than safety gear.
i.e like these jeans from Dainese.
Dainese D1 EVO Jeans - RevZilla

triple trouble

Wow that did not look good, hope you made a full recovery.

Just to specify what I meant in my previous post, I was not talking about cheap ebay china stuff, but the known brands gear that looks more like regular clothes than safety gear.
i.e like these jeans from Dainese.
Dainese D1 EVO Jeans - RevZilla
This is what it looks like now. The accident was 19th of Jan this year.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456864891.863115.jpg

Got a long way to go yet. The boots I had on definitely stopped my leg from getting ripped off