Post a picture of your MT-07

Millsie

Great!. I took a test ride 2 weeks ago and after about 500 yards new i had a problem! . . . . . . . . . . . which colour!! I chose Deep Amour, like you (even though i didn't see it in the flesh) but could have taken any as they are all good. Had to opt for ABS to save an extra 2 month wait. Should pick up mid May . . can't wait!"

Millsie

Once your shiny new MT-07 arrives, post a picture here!

Here's mine on a sunny ride last saturday:

Great!. I took a test ride 2 weeks ago and after about 500 yards new i had a problem! . . . . . . . . . . . which colour!! I chose Deep Amour, like you (even though i didn't see it in the flesh) but could have taken any as they are all good. Had to opt for ABS to save an extra 2 month wait. Should pick up mid May . . can't wait!"

P

Peter

Here is my brand new pal:

IMAG0339.v01.jpg

IMAG0337.v01.jpg

Picked up today. It is a great bike. I can't tell you more.

Jon

Collecting mine on Sunday.......the wait is painful. So I must have another beer to dull the pain....

Jon

20140413_G150004.jpgMine is here! (It was mine next to yours in CMC TJ63). A great ride home over the pennines, very windy, but at least dry and sunny. Love it so far. I will post better pics soon.

iPath80

Nice bike TJ63! I really like MT07 in white although i bought mine in deep armor :)

What kind of tankbag is that? And how do you attach it to the bike, magnets or is a tank bag mount ring? Ride safe!

Last edited:

TJ63

Thanks!

It's a Givi tank bag, which you can buy with or without magnets. It's attached using a Givi T460b TFS (Tank Fitting System), which straps on. I have one on both my bikes, so I can use the same tank bag on both. Here's a closer picture:

DSCF1373A.jpg

TJ63

I like how that works, but I can't use it on my other bike, as the tank filler is on the side. Trust BMW!