Post a picture of your MT-07

Welsh Wizard

Hi Addy,

That is a one very smart seat, and I'm very pleased to read your advice to Craigieboy that you find it more comfortable than either the Yamaha standard seat and their comfort seat.

I have a feeling that I shall be investing in one of these Bagster seats. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the seat? I ask because I just visited their website and I could not find any pricing.

Also, it would appear from the photographs that you have posted of your seat that the material that Bagster used to make your seat is suede leather. Am I correct in thinking this?

Regards,

Alan ( aka Welsh Wizard )

Welsh Wizard

Hi there Craigieboy,

Your heart must be soaring riding through that beautiful Scottish countryside now that the sun has finally come out for you.

Having said that I guess that the ambient air temperature was probably still a bit cool given that there is still snow on the peaks.

Regards,

Welsh Wizard

Hi Michelle 333,

I note that like myself you are in Australia. I live in Brisbane (well Samford actually), whereabouts are you located?

Also, it would appear that we have the same colour scheme MT-07 if that is a silver grey (not white) tank you have.

How are you finding your MT-07? Enjoying it I would imagine.

Regards,

addy

Hi Addy,

That is a one very smart seat, and I'm very pleased to read your advice to Craigieboy that you find it more comfortable than either the Yamaha standard seat and their comfort seat.

I have a feeling that I shall be investing in one of these Bagster seats. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the seat? I ask because I just visited their website and I could not find any pricing.

Also, it would appear from the photographs that you have posted of your seat that the material that Bagster used to make your seat is suede leather. Am I correct in thinking this?

Regards,

The seat is about £230 and the only place I could order it was from ebay with a company called bs-motoparts.com.

This close up pic should show the materials in more detail, i'm not sure exactly what its made from as I cant find that info anywhere. It's not a suede leather though.
bag-5341a-4.jpg

craigieboy

Hi there Craigieboy,

Your heart must be soaring riding through that beautiful Scottish countryside now that the sun has finally come out for you.

Having said that I guess that the ambient air temperature was probably still a bit cool given that there is still snow on the peaks.

Regards,

It sure is Alan and it's right on my doorstep 30 mins riding and I'm hitting roads like that, spoilt rotten. Still a bit cold yeah temp was 5 celsius, but the sun was working hard on warming it up a bit. The only positive to it being so cold was the roads were very quiet! I didn't pass another car on that stretch of road.

Michelle333

Hi Michelle 333,

I note that like myself you are in Australia. I live in Brisbane (well Samford actually), whereabouts are you located?

Also, it would appear that we have the same colour scheme MT-07 if that is a silver grey (not white) tank you have.

How are you finding your MT-07? Enjoying it I would imagine.

Regards,

Hi Alan
I'm from Tasmania, Hobart. I absolutely love my MT, I'm moving up from VTR250 . Yes, it's the Matt Silver Race Blue HO.

Welsh Wizard

Hi Michelle333,

Glad to read that you are enjoying your MT-07-HO. Have you made any modifications to your bike yet?

Here are a couple of photographs of my MT-07-HO:-

P1080382.jpgP1080406.jpg

Here's wishing you safe riding.

Regards,

Michelle333

Hi Michelle333,

Glad to read that you are enjoying your MT-07-HO. Have you made any modifications to your bike yet?

Here are a couple of photographs of my MT-07-HO:-

View attachment 2850View attachment 2849

Here's wishing you safe riding.

Regards,

Alan ( aka Welsh Wizard )[/QUOTE

thanks Alan. Love yours, I'm getting an akrapovic so it's nice to see a race blue with one. Also the belly pan and radiator guard. Made me think about rim stripes too. Safe riding to you as well. Michelle

Eddieh93

Went for a ride and stopped to take a couple of photos, should have got her cleaned first as she is filthy!!!

edit.jpg

IMG_1811.jpg

Last edited:

JaKendza

Regards to all. I'm new to the forum, my username is jakenza. This is my new motorin.
The name is the same as name of original color Night Fluo

IMG_2047.jpg

Last edited:

Welsh Wizard

Hi there Craigieboy,

What beeeeaauuuutiful mountain scenery...................... The Scottish highlands are truly a wonderful sight to behold!!! And, I seem to recall from a previous posting of yours, only a relatively short distance from where you live. Lucky lad!!

And to think that the northern hemisphere summer is only a few months away, that must give you a good feeling!!!

BTW, is that a Garmin Zumo 590LM Sat Nav that I can see tucked behind your Puig screen?

Regards,

Alan (aka Welsh Wizard)

craigieboy

Yes Alan they are truly breathtaking, Yep, only a couple of hours ride to reach the area in the pictures. This is probably my favorite road now, not only is the scenery awesome, it is one uninterrupted long winding stretch of road through all the mountains. As is always in Scotland though you need a decent day to enjoy it here. I've actually done this roads before but it was cloudy, lets just say i didn't realize what i had missed. Roll on Summer !!!!!!

Thats my TomTom Satnav Rider Alan.