Post a picture of your MT-07

Will145

image.jpg

The day has finally arrived! I picked it up at at 5pm, im so glad the weather held out! I am over the moon with it. It's such a joy to ride, so nimble. It's a pain keeping it under 5000rpm! Can't wait to get the miles on it so I can fully abuse it!

D

Deleted member 20

Välkommen Sputnick! Looks good. Happy with your new MT?

Last edited by a moderator:

sputnick

Tack And30ers! I`m very happy with MT-07. It`s my first naked bike, very light , agile and good looking too.

Last edited:

sputnick

I installed them today. Cheap Chinese levers from ebay but quality is better than expected. It`s very hard to pull clutch lever for me with my winter gloves so it`s not only a cosmetic change. ;)

D

Deleted member 20

I suggest you get heat under your grips and you can retire your winter gloves for a set of spring/fall ones. And if/when spring comes, you can swap to your summer gloves. I mounted 20W film under each grip today.

sputnick

I miss my old bike (F800S) only when weather is cold, because it has the heated grips. :) It`s on my to-do list.

P

Peter

I miss my old bike (F800S) only when weather is cold, because it has the heated grips. :) It`s on my to-do list.
Hi sputnick,

My previous bike was a F800S too. Why did you change to Yamaha and what is the difference? What is better in BMW and what in Yamaha?

Is the spring coming soon in your country? :)

sputnick

Hi,

It was 5 years ago, i had F800S for two year. BMW has better build quality but Yamaha isn`t bad either. BMW has better wind protection, Yamaha is a naked bike...:D MT-07 is ideal for city and B-roads, light, agile, easy to ride, BMW has advantage on the highway with its wind protection but it is also agile and easy to ride but seat is higher than MT-07 and has more sporty riding style.

I cannot compare them now for ride quality or engine character because MT is in the breaking in period.

This is my third bike and all of them has 2-cylinder with different setups. (Other one was Ducati Supersport 750)

Spring?! What is it? :D

busey

got the 330 screen gives a lot of wind protection still running bike in but comfortable at 85 mph at 6000 rpmIMG_20140522_185420.jpgIMG_20140522_185348.jpg