Post a picture of your MT-07

Welsh Wizard

Hi Craigieboy,

What beautiful Scottish countryside, and weather, to be riding a motorbike in!!!! It reminds me of the mid and North Wales roads that I rode back over 49 years ago. Yes, that 49 is correct, I'm now 69!! Back then I used to ride a BSA 500cc DBD34 Clubmans Gold Star.

BTW, having seen several other photographs of your bike that you've previously posted, you have a very nice looking MT-07!! It is a credit to you.................

Regards,

Alan (aka Welsh Wizard)

Welsh Wizard

Hi Mt. Portugal,

The amount of power has nothing to do with fitting Pirelli Diablo Super Corsa SP's to your bike.

It all has to do with the degree of grip that the tyres give you. And the SP's are brilliant!!!!

Welsh Wizard

Hi Crypto,

He chose the Super Corsa's because IMHO they are the stickiest tyres that money can buy.

Yes, there will be some track days, and yes that is why I have a Willbers rear shock on order for the MT.

Unless I am caught out, I do not intend riding in the rain, but living in Queensland makes this a much easier proposition than being exposed to the vagaries of the UK winter.

regards,

Alan (aka Welsh Wizard)

Rupy

Hi, I am new member on this forum, and here is my love!
She is 2015 model (non ABS). So far I've put new short levers, frame sliders, radiator guard and fork/swingarm protectors.

WP_20150913_11_57_01_Pro.jpgWP_20151222_14_48_00_Pro.jpgWP_20160105_19_33_01_Pro.jpg

craigieboy

Bike out today for a start up and fiddle about lol (just missed it and wanted to see it haha) installed a couple of bits an pieces. I'm really missing this thing, Roll on Spring time

Famousruff

Bike out today for a start up and fiddle about lol (just missed it and wanted to see it haha) installed a couple of bits an pieces. I'm really missing this thing, Roll on Spring time
Sweet mods man!
I acutally just removed the parts above the feet on each side for powdercoating. Have you also send them away for powdercoating? I have the matt grey mt07 so Ill try and get them in matt black.
Do you know if they were able to just powdercoat the pieces right away or did they need to prepare them somehow?
Man u gotta love the winter because that's when we all get time to modify our toys:D

Famousruff

So here's my 2015 MT-07 abs. This was last spring when I had ordered it and waited, waited and waited. So I ordered it with following things:
Full Arrow exhaust (I've changed the muffler to another one from Arrow with the carbon tip to suit the bike better)
R&G bar end protectors
R&G engine sliders
R&G front fork protectors

I've done some more mods since that day and they keep on coming thanks to some of you guys awesome bikes;)
I'll post some more pictures further on

Attachments

Last edited: