Pillion

MrSquidbeak

Took the MT-07 out yesterday and fitted my Pillion seat to the bike for the first time as the misses decided she would come out and enjoy the New Forest sunshine too.
I used to take the misses out on the back of the Ninja all the time but wasn't looking forward to it on the MT-07 due to how light in the front end it is.
I have to say yet again this bike surprised me. No issues at all with carrying a pillion on it. Felt the bumps a little more and power down only slightly but for such a small light weight bike at times i forgot she was even on the back.
Yet another win for the MT-07!!!

CVSensei

This is very encouraging, got the impression pillion would be a bit dodgy on the MT as the seat is so small. Did you not have issues with unintentional wheelies?

MrSquidbeak

This is very encouraging, got the impression pillion would be a bit dodgy on the MT as the seat is so small. Did you not have issues with unintentional wheelies?
Only twice and that was when i was pulling off on a 10% incline hill in the new forest.
Was surprised on how well this machine coped with a pillion very well

banjo

Went for a ride to day (bit cold still) and took a pillion for the first time thought it would not be very good 2up but was amazed at how good it felt, much better than my cbf 1000 or vfr both of them felt awlful unless the pillion leant forward against my back. Looking forward to a few days touring round cornwall 2up now when the weather improves.

sdrio

My daughter grassed me up to my wife for wheelying with her on the back, and I got a bollocking.

I later overheard my 5 year old son talking to his Grandma, saying Mummy was cross with Daddy because he did a wee-wee on his bike.