original tool kit

Yam MT 07

hi everyone , I realise that this is a really stupid question but what tool kit came with your MT ? I know that all original tool kits are usually wank and in general I never use them but today when I went to adjust my rear shock I opened the tool kit looking for the c-spanner and found that the tool kit was just the c-spanner !!!!!!! Just wondered if that is all you get or if my dealer had not included it when the bike had its pdi , cheers all

Sivvo73

The tool kit is attached to the underside of the pillion seat, some Allen keys , double ended screwdriver , the c spanner is in the plastic cover, I believe the looped wire is for attaching your helmet , and the 4 strapped loops can be used as luggage straps. Like you say W%#$ ( not very good )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sivvo73

Personally I use the underseat tray to store my disc-lock , helmet bag and some water proofs at a squeeze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yam MT 07

hi everyone , sorry I forgot to mention about the screwdriver and allen keys under the seat , thought that they might have included a couple of monkey metal spanners as well !!!!!!!!! ;) not much too help you on a breakdown but at least there is room to put a small more useful tool kit under the seat , cheers