On the up

LC mick

Hi. Just had a look at the yamaha web site and the price has gone up. Std now £5,349 abs £5.749.

Ralph

Wounder if they will try to up the price on the ones already ordered,
though my bit of paper does quote the old price.

LC mick

Yes I think because popularity too. Got mine at the right time than and saved £150 to put towards some bit and bob happy days.

Pablo_uk

Does seem as though they have upped the price. When I was first looking, two dealers both said it would go up as the bike was underpriced. Glad I ordered mine when I did, it's just the waiting that's doing my head in!!!

Viking

First price in Croatia was about 6650 euro. After they made some marketing moves they droped the price to 6250 euro and that is the price I payed. But I think this has something to do with mt 09 world premier that took place in Split Croatia...

LC mick

Pablo The Watling is bad but the running in is just as bad cannot Walt to give it a bit more stick.

Last edited:

Phil_B

Except I guess that many were hoping for a return to genuinely affordable bikes... its not good if yamaha just put their prices up.

Ralph

Wonder if it's hurting the sales of the 09 there are a few of those about in dealers,
maybe close the price gap a little and push a few more towards 09's.

P

Peter

Oops. Just checked the Hungarian prices and increased by approx. £330.
Bad idea I think. It is a very price sensitive market here.

hahapik

Nothing changed in Poland yet. On the French website, they inform to hurry with your order, because the price is going up (+300€ with/without ABS) from 15th July.