New Yamaha LED indicators

StoneBridge

Yamaha's new front and rear LED indicators with integrated position light / integrated brake light from GK Design (JP).
I asked for it, and yes, it fits on the MT-07 also.
MT09_Page_16_Image_0006_69d25a32-f0ef-4d74-9800-761207263e8c_large.jpg

Here you can see it in operation on a Tracer (MT-09):
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEJkZ8UIWBE[/video]
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcJ8rI-mPk4[/video]

What do you guys think, would be look good on the MT-07 as well? :confused:
At first I did not like, after watching the vids, however, is much more like it. :rolleyes:

spencer

The front ones you cant see the indicator flashing because the light is so bright, and the rear again you cant see the indicator flash when the break light is applied could end up causing an accident.Really nice indicators but not legal.

StoneBridge

The front ones you cant see the indicator flashing because the light is so bright, and the rear again you cant see the indicator flash when the break light is applied could end up causing an accident.Really nice indicators but not legal.
Maybe you're right, but I maintain that the video blurs the lights, and in reality the two lights much more separated. I hope you understand what I'm saying. :)
Furthermore it's legal, it has European CE approval.

addy

Maybe you're right, but I maintain that the video blurs the lights, and in reality the two lights much more separated. I hope you understand what I'm saying. :)
Furthermore it's legal, it has European CE approval.
I agree, I think in the flesh they will be much clearer. Really like the look of these especially the front with the running lights.

Are they being sold through yamaha or a 3rd party?

Edit: Just called a dealer and they are available to order, £88 a pair

Last edited:

lcman

I have seen these fitted to an MT09 at my local Yamaha dealer they look really good, the indicator and rear light parts work very well.

addy

Going to order some tomorrow, not really sure if they will be complicated to install as they are linked to brakes etc.

StoneBridge

Going to order some tomorrow, not really sure if they will be complicated to install as they are linked to brakes etc.
Looking forward to see your description of the changing process. :cool:
I can not imagine the circuits and connections how they work.

You're planning to change it in the front and rear also?

addy

Looking forward to see your description of the changing process. :cool:
I can not imagine the circuits and connections how they work.

You're planning to change it in the front and rear also?
I'm definitely going to change the front, not sure yet if I will get the rear ones or just use the standard leds