New Mivv Speed Edge Full Exhaust System

Eddieh93

Has anyone got fitted a new Mivv Speed Edge Exhaust?

y.046.lhx-4.jpg

If so what is it like sound and performance wise?

How much lighter is it compared to the original?

Vold

Looks good! Just wondering - is that a cat in the middle and how easy / legal to remove it? This should give a proper sound flow :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eddieh93

Hi Vold, I'm not 100% sure this is the first time I have seen it and I like the look of it just seeing if anyone had one yet?

Eddieh93

I've been away with work a lot recently not had time to even look really.

Aircraft really are a bitch!

CVSensei

I've been away with work a lot recently not had time to even look really.

Aircraft really are a bitch!
You and me both! I didn't realise you're in aviation what do you do?

I'm out here in Saudi at the moment preparing for the Hajj, about to get crazy!

Eddieh93

Ahh cool.

I am avionics engineer by trade but currently doing CAMO for LOT 787's, Air Greenland A330 and Monarch A330's and I assume its about to be Norwegian 787's as well. Busy busy as you can tell.

Ye that will be mental! Good luck lol

Last edited:

CVSensei

Haha no rest for the wicked!

What are the 787's like haven't had a chance to go onboard one yet. Look really plush from pics.

Our fleet is purely 747's and one A330.

Eddieh93

Ye they are plush man, so quiet. My favourite part is the lights test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RnmPEQXEKo

I've been lucky enough to take 3 deliveries from Boeing for LOT on which I went on the test flights! Unbelievable, you cant imagine how fun it was when they were flinging it around whilst I was sat in the flight deck! Like a kid at Christmas! Best part was flying back to LOT from Seattle with about 10 people on board with a full crew all the 1st class meals, all the free booze. It was certainly an experience I wont forget in a hurry, miles apart from the CPH to LTN flight I done yesterday!

Who are you working for?

CVSensei

Haha that's wicked, all you need are some big speakers and you have yourself a perfect club!

No way you lucky bugger! Time to go get an avionics degree ;)

I work for Air Atlanta Icelandic, main MX base is in JED so I spend 20 days a month out here.

Eddieh93

If only I had the school grades or was clever enough haha

Ye that was pretty sweet, I have been lucky with what I'm doing at the minute got a nice trip to Greenland as well lol, Northern Lights, whales and Ice bergs.
20140722_173443.jpg (Not the best photo of me haha)

Nice, do you like it out there its always interested me but not had the opportunity as of yet.

CVSensei

It certainly has its perks but it's a punishing lifestyle. 12 hour shifts with an hour's travel each way for 20 days in a row. Quite apart from the 50+ heat!

Definitely an experience worth having though.

Eddieh93

Trouble is Yaminator I don't like the way you have to have a bracket attached to the passenger foot peg mounts I have just removed them because I didn't like the look of them

Eddieh93

Lets just say its inconclusive from the video evidence, as you cant really see. Might send them an email and see what they reckon.

Hopefully they don't just say we recommend you use the hangar support.