New member/fellow MT07-rider from Germany

onkeldoc

Hey all,

Jan here, from the northern part of Germany. I've wanted to ride for a long time but never seemed to have the funds (earlier days) or the time (recent days) to get around to it. I finally got my license in June 2014, my MT07 in grey 4 (very long =P ) weeks later and am as happy as can be with her since (= ca. 12.000km).
For me and getting my first bike ever felt like getting a good hiking boot (chosing between Suzuki, Kawasaki and Yamaha): "This one's ok...that one fits... this one is ...mmmhmhmh" =D, done, decided, MT07 it is! First time on it I felt at home instantly and have ever since. With the winter coming up and a bit of tinkering to be done here and there, I stumbled upon your forum on the search for workshop manual parts/pages. Seeing how active, diverse and social you guys are, I decided to give it a go and sign up.
I've been browsing through the threads for a few hours now and have to say: awesome :) lots of detailed infos and great hints, tips and tricks. Thanks for all that already!
I'm looking forward to maybe being able to chip in with the odd bits n pieces too and of course to the next bike season =P.

So far, so good, have a great weekend and til soon in the one or other thread,

Jan