New Member Checklist

Will145

Hey guys! Welcome to the new site for the MT-07/ FZ-07 Feel free to introduce yourself in the new member section. Then be sure to update your approximate location on the member map!

http://www.motorcycle-talk.net/forum/dcMembermap.php

Ghost

Hello from Alabama

I just bought my white FZ07 on 6/30/14. I am hoping to put it on the road tomorrow for some fun!!

Karen J

may2nd

hello to all in the forum.. im still waiting for the dealers in my area to get the fz's. as soon as they do, its test ride then if its as good as all the reviews, i will be riding home on one.

Marthy

Hi everyone. Marthy here poking around. I'm on about every FZ forum, so I figure one more won't hurt. :) Anyone from West Palm Beach area?

StevieJ

Hiya All,
After 25 years driving I got rid of the car on a whim in April and got my first bike, an MT-07 a couple of months later. Never looked back and I've only come off it once..so far...
Looking forward to the North Yorkshire winter :)
See you all around

STIMPY

Hi, I,ve had my MT 07 ( white non ABS )since June its ace !!! looking for some aftermarket goodies now !!!!!

RAYDEO

Hi there!
I'm Ray, currently living in NewZealand, and have had an MT-07 for about 2 and a half months now.
fantastic bike!

going by the Member map I'm a lone kiwi on this site too...

Gtuncsi

Greetings from Slovenia

Dears,
I have been living and working in Slovenia for 3 years buy now but I am from Hungary.
I did my driving licence for motorbike in April 2014 and I bought my Red Yamaha MT 07 ABS in May 2014.
Driving the motorbike opened a totally new universe in my life. I love my motorbike, very proud of it.
I still have a lot to learn as I just started my biker life so I have a lot of adventures ahead with new places to visit and new friends to meet.
I'm glad to join all of you guys and looking forward with the discussions with all of you!
Best,
Gtuncsi

first ride Rockstar.jpg

Domingo Andrés

Hi there!
This is Domingo Andrés from Valencia, Spain. I bought my MT-07 Race Blue about 2 weeks ago and I'll have it at the end of this week, I hope! ;)

Ziggyvertang

Hi everyone, Had my own MT-07 for about a two weeks now and loving it, Its my first bike ever and I am based in South Glos, UK.

KAISER

Hi Guys,
I have just joined the Forum.
Greetings from Ankara/Turkey.

I got my Red MT07 ABS last month, Dec.14, as my 2nd bike ever.
Having a driving licence for more than 20 years, it is feeling so nice being able to ride after many years.

I am still a novice in riding, and it seems still a lot to learn and try.

cheers