My beast has arrived

jeppebm

Bank and dealer are sorting out the last paperwork! Tomorrow im at work from 4pm to 8pm. But it is possibly ready to be picked up during the afternoon.

Since this is my entry to the MC world im also picking up some GoPro gear tomorrow from a friend with all the mounts there is. So for my own sake.. im going to record the event of picking it up and going on my first ride ever on my own bike!!!

neal2000uk

Bank and dealer are sorting out the last paperwork! Tomorrow im at work from 4pm to 8pm. But it is possibly ready to be picked up during the afternoon.

Since this is my entry to the MC world im also picking up some GoPro gear tomorrow from a friend with all the mounts there is. So for my own sake.. im going to record the event of picking it up and going on my first ride ever on my own bike!!!
Make sure you post the video!!!

jeppebm

haha guys i went today - ........to work! - Can see my bankaccountent has yet to transfer the money - and its midnight. So tomorrow he better do it first thing he gets to the bank! - im guessing a quicktransfer still takes about 3-4 hours before the dealer can see it.

Man im mad if i have to wait till just before they close - waste of day.

Btw I have the GoPro Hero3 Black borrowed now from a friend. I have Chestmount, headmount, handlebarMount and a selfiestick :D - recommendations of use is welcome.
Been testing the recording modes here at home. 1080p at 60 FPS with NO Protune functions looks best.

N1VEN

I get mine on Monday so that it's on a 64 plate. Excited doesn't begin to cover it!! I've only got a 5 hour journey back home to get used to it...