MT-07 Scrambler?

Igor

My wife and kid went off to a cabin in the mountains during the week while I had to work so rode up to meet them on the Friday. Silly me forgot that it was 14km off road dirt tracks going up the mountain.

Never done any off-tarmac before so was a little nervous, especially on road tyres! Got the hang of it in the end but could've done with less intervention by the ABS on the back brake coming back down.

The bike would've been perfect for the dirt tracks if I have proper tyres on after doing that I'd love to try a proper bit of off-roading with a bike set up for it.
20150710_162041.jpg
20150710_162050.jpg
20150710_162101.jpg

Ralph

If they ever made a trail'y version I would be having a good hard look and think about one
but as you have found out one without abs.

Igor

I think with such a good engine its only a matter of time before they start shoehorning it into others models like suzuki did with the 650 v twin from the sv

Igor

I think that looks good if I'm doing more dirt tracks I might consider a few mods.

Wouldn't take much to prep it for light offroad without ruining its on road ability

Eddieh93

It only looks like he has taken the rear fairings off changed the headlight and covered the metal bit of the forks. and obviously the exhaust

Easy as 123

rob_alejandro

love the scrambler look!!

It only looks like he has taken the rear fairings off changed the headlight and covered the metal bit of the forks. and obviously the exhaust

Easy as 123
ever since i looked at this bike mod i felt in love.... but i havent been able to find that tipe of headlight anywhere... any help??some internet site please?

many thanks in advance!!

Eddieh93

ever since i looked at this bike mod i felt in love.... but i havent been able to find that tipe of headlight anywhere... any help??some internet site please?

many thanks in advance!!
Sorry my friend this was just a photo from google.

i like the way the bike looks anyway, it may just be a ebay jobby.