MT-07 Recalls and Service bulletins

DJP

I bought mine in March and I've had the recall letter. It's booked in for next week.

jeppebm

Now i got my letter afterall. A month ago when i checked with yamahas website .. my model cleared the search.. and now i needs to go in afterall. I got the letter as i was on my way out the door to have my new exhaust mounted :D .. picking it up tomorrow!

Yam MT 07

hi all , when you had your recall work carried out did the dealer fill in the modifications part in your service book ? all I got was a sticker to put in the owners manual over the existing battery lead / location page . the dealer said that they didn't need to put anything in the book which would make more sense to me :confused:

spoonflames

hi all , when you had your recall work carried out did the dealer fill in the modifications part in your service book ? all I got was a sticker to put in the owners manual over the existing battery lead / location page . the dealer said that they didn't need to put anything in the book which would make more sense to me :confused:
I just got the sticker for the owners manual which has a revised wiring diagram

Ralph

Should Not worry about it if it's been done it will be on a computer somewhere, I just got the sticker to.

Ralph

There may be another recall on the horizon, it seems some 07's have been fitted with
the wrong bushes they are a little short so when fitted this leaves a gap were the fork
leg is not supported and can leave the forks open to excessive ware nothing official yet,
will post if I hear anything else,