MT 07 race blue delivery dates??

nobull

Hi all, was wondering whether anyone else who's waiting for their race blu MT07 has been given a delivery date or estimate yet? Put my order in with CMC chesterfield for Deep armor originally in mid sept, was told delivery jan, but I changed colour to race blu 2weeks ago and still haven't got any estimate for when they'll arrive. They're guessing, but that's all it is, at Mar/Apr 2015 before any new stock comes into the country!!!!

Torque

Hi all, was wondering whether anyone else who's waiting for their race blu MT07 has been given a delivery date or estimate yet? Put my order in with CMC chesterfield for Deep armor originally in mid sept, was told delivery jan, but I changed colour to race blu 2weeks ago and still haven't got any estimate for when they'll arrive. They're guessing, but that's all it is, at Mar/Apr 2015 before any new stock comes into the country!!!!
Hi, I ordered a white MT07 from CMC Chesterfield just after you at the end of September and was also given a January delivery date. Out of interest when I went to the NEC a couple of weeks ago I spoke to the sales manager for Yamaha UK and he confirmed that any new orders as of now would see a March delivery at earliest due to quotas for the UK. Looks like they cannot keep production up anywhere near the demand, I wonder where they are all going!!

nobull

Spoke to dealer today, original purple bike arrived but still no date from Yamaha for race blu one, still thinking March earliest!

Torque

Woo hoo, just come off the phone with CMC, my white MT07 has arrived. Just got to pay for it now :eek:

Torque

Excellent news. 2 white MT07s on the Avenue soon!
Yes that might confuse some neighbours. I've decided to keep my CBR over winter as its a bad time of year to take a new bike out on the road especially just after the gritters have been. I'll ride the Yam on the better days and use the CBR more in the wetter conditions, selling it come Spring.

Hope to meet up soon, even if it's at the top of the road :)

RichMT

Was just reading on 'another' forum that various MTs are taking ages to arrive. However, I ordered mine this weekend and I've been told that it should at my dealer within 7-10 days. Is it just particular models/colours that people are waiting on? I've gone for a Competition White ABS model.

Last edited:

Ralph

Raceways at Fleetwood seem to have a few in stock.

There are 4 here the rest being 09's

menzic

I think availability these days is pretty good. I shopped around and find quite a few in stock, more ABS models than those without.