MT-07 exhaust comparison

Xuxo Jonas

Hey MT-07 users

I'm looking for ppl that have other exhaust on their bikes then the stock one.
I'm considering in changing mine to akrapovic or an arrow shorty
Does anyone have one of thouse exhaust or even both? or can anyone make a vid about the sound of thouse 2 exhaust with the same camera so i know that the sound quality will be the same.
Or even beter are ppl in Belgium (flamish part) with one of thouse exhausts? so i can come over and listen to it myself?
Or are there maybe other exhaust that any of you recoment?

Cheerz
Xuxo Jonas

da1kini

Hey MT-07 users

I'm looking for ppl that have other exhaust on their bikes then the stock one.
I'm considering in changing mine to akrapovic or an arrow shorty
Does anyone have one of thouse exhaust or even both? or can anyone make a vid about the sound of thouse 2 exhaust with the same camera so i know that the sound quality will be the same.
Or even beter are ppl in Belgium (flamish part) with one of thouse exhausts? so i can come over and listen to it myself?
Or are there maybe other exhaust that any of you recoment?

Cheerz
Xuxo Jonas
I have the same task ahead of me. I have looked at few other than those two you mention.
1. Scorpion - I think this is the best looking for the bike – except for the Akrapovic.
2. Ixil - looks ok but the sound is great from what I've heard!
3. Mivv - they have some to choose from, 4 I think and they are ok but not more.

Xuxo Jonas

Hoi jonas,

I'm from Limburg. and I'm awaiting a scorpion exhaust. It will arrive (normally) in week 48 . Once it's installed, feel free to come and listen ...

Groetjes, Tom.
Hey Tom

I would love to come and listen to it :) Any way i can contact you biside here?

Cheerz Xuxo