MT-07 2018 colour options

Sunde

Noooo! Why is the Intensity white colour scheme not available in EU?
It looks stunning!
Do you guys think there is any chance that a white model could be brought to Denmark if i ask my local Yamaha dealer?

Ralph

If you chose the color you buy carefully so the other bits match
it may not be at all expensive to order the ready painted pannals
and end up with a even better looking bike.
i happened quite a lot at our local Yam dealer.

Sunde

If you chose the color you buy carefully so the other bits match
it may not be at all expensive to order the ready painted pannals
and end up with a even better looking bike.
i happened quite a lot at our local Yam dealer.
Eh... So would you suggest that i buy the bike lets say the tech black one, and then just order the bits that i want in a different colour and refit them?
I mean its not unthinkable, but it would be fairly pricy... As i'd have to get a bunch of new plastics + a new fuel tank for the colours to match the white one.

Would be much easier if i could just buy the white one off the bat... Why is it that its not available on the EU market? I find that really strange. :3

Ralph

The thing is that the fuel tank is under plastic covers so its the covers that you change
and at least here they are not that expensive, it would be a option if things are the same
in your country, you may also find a sale for the plastic from your bike but I can see
were you would not want to do this I was just suggesting a way round the problem.
They tend to change the colors year by year mine is White being A 2014 mod the
year after they did a yellow with speed bocks that I would have preferred.

Sunde

Fair, thank you for your time Ralph. No matter what im getting the 2018 version, i am sure i'll learn to love it! :cool:

Ralph

I am absolutely sure you will they are one of those bikes that punch well above their weight.