MT-07 2015 in Race Blue + Many extras

foxracer

***SOLD*** MT-07 2015 in Race Blue + Many extras

**** NOW SOLD ****

Hi all,

Selling my MT07. This is basically a copy/paste of the ad I put on eBay here: 2015 YAMAHA MT-07 ABS SILVER/RACE BLUE + EXTRAS | eBay

I'm looking for £4,900.

Up for sale is my nearly year old Yamaha MT-07 ABS. It is a 2015 model (15 plate) which I bought new last May. It currently has 3,214 miles on it and a full Yamaha service history. There is also 1 year remaining on the Yamaha warranty.
This is an ideal first 'big' bike for those of you progressing from your smaller bikes. I believe it can be restricted, but this one is not.

The bike colour is "race blue" which includes blue frame, blue wheels, silver tank. It's a beautiful bike and gets a lot of positive comments.

The V5 is in my name and the bike is registered at my home address. I have both black keys and the special red key. No outstanding finance on the bike. It has never been dropped or crashed. I clean it regularly, oil the chain and it lives in my garage always plugged in to the battery conditioner. There is plenty of tread left on the tires.

It has the following extras:

• SC Project Exhaust
  • DPM rear hugger (black Aluminium)
  • DPM fly screen (black Aluminium) - Not shown in photos, but matches the rear hugger. Offers very little in the way of wind protection!
  • Ermax touring screen (Blue)
  • R&G crash bungs
  • R&G axle protection
  • R&G radiator guard
  • Yamaha belly pan (blue)
  • Yamaha "MT-07" official tank pads
  • Yamaha front and rear grilles (blue)
  • Personal plate (Starts MT07)
  • Shorty levers (blue)
  • Meta Defcom T alarm (Thatcham approved, includes both fobs, only one shown in photo)
  • R&G Tail tidy
  • LED indicators front and rear (includes front running lights)
  • BoosterPlug (Improves low-end fuelling)
  • Oxford sport heated grips
  • Bar end mirrors
  • Battery charger & conditioner (Yamaha)
  • USB port for charging your phone
  • Fuzeblock power distribution device (for wiring in accessories)
  • All original parts removed from bike including exhaust, indicators, levers

Not so good points:
I unfortunately scraped one of the rear indicators and as a result some of the black paint has come off. However I have subsequently noticed that some of the LEDs in the indicators are no longer working properly (likely due to water ingress). I have therefore ordered some replacements which I will fit if there is time, or include with the sale and adjust price accordingly.

I also have all the original parts to be included in the sale. Only selling because I'm getting a new bike in May. Any questions fire away!
Please note that I'm not looking to part with the bike until the end of April however I'm unlikely to put many more miles on it. Test rides may be permitted with proof of insurance and with money in my hands/bank account!

bike.jpg
bike2.jpg
bike3.jpg
bike4.jpg

Last edited: