Longest trip?

Irksome

Having just got home after a 300 mile round trip, London to Lowestoft (I had to vist my very sick step-father) my mind is slightly swimming with impressions of what is by far my longest time on the bike in one day ... and I wonder how many of you have done substantial miles in one day ?

Ralph

Not yet but a 325 mile ish run planed for Friday up to
the Scottish borders doing some waypoints on the
Round Britain Rally.
Then another of about the same miles a week or two
after unless they have voted out and closed the borders.
:)

Alex

Väddö, Sweden to Copenhagen ...about 750 km...learned that this is not a proper touring bike...but still a fun full day of riding :)

Kaff

I've done a few 400km day trips on mine.. Not too much to complain about.. and soon I'll have my comfort seat, sports screen and probably heated grips installed for some added comfort on longer trips.

ultradoux

Been to Cornwall in July . From where I live 490 miles one way .
Bit of a sore ass but not as bad as when I took my SV 650 over there .

Phil_B

Blimey, some big mileages here. I've done about 200-250 miles in a day. And about 100 in a single hit I think.

jeppebm

haha thats what i mean by the seat :D the seat gives you and sore but! - i plan on getting the comfort seat for next season.

Ralph

340 miles round the Scottish Borders went to plan, no problems, it did cut out 3 times in towns
seat was ok to be honest it is comfier than it looks, in company with a F650 800cc BMW traveling
at 60/65 mph both bikes did almost exactly the same MPG at 80 MPG, in for it's first service and
a check on the cutting out problem on Tuesday, brakes have improved not that they were bad from
new and the bike feels livelier.

CraigM

Did 360 mile round trip last Sunday. This was almost 300 miles further than my previous furthest trip. Mix of motorway (only about 20 miles), dual carriageway, and sweeping single lanes. Riding with a friend on a Ducati Monster 1100, so really pushed myself but no issues from the bike at all! No discomfort at all.

D

Deleted member 20

Did 800 km / 500 miles in 10 hours this summer. From 2 pm til midnight.