Gaz2212

Hi guys

One member asked me for some images of hid headlight conversion beam pattern
First image is just ignition on so side light on
Second image is bike running so hid dipped beam
Third image is hid high beam

Attachments

N1VEN

Thanks very much for posting these on here, looks like a much better light than standard!. I don't suppose you have any pictures looking back at the bike so that I can see what colour is emitted from a drivers perspective?

Sorry to be a pain in the arse!

Gaz2212

The colour looking back at the light is a white light, there is no blue tint whatsoever

The kit I use is the 6000k

Tried to photograph this but just washes out in the camera lens

Nuggets

The colour looking back at the light is a white light, there is no blue tint whatsoever

The kit I use is the 6000k

Tried to photograph this but just washes out in the camera lens
what HiD kit did you buy? I assume it was a hi/lo bulb with the solenoid that moves the bulb up and down a metal shield? Would you mind posting the kit details for us?

Gaz2212

what HiD kit did you buy? I assume it was a hi/lo bulb with the solenoid that moves the bulb up and down a metal shield? Would you mind posting the kit details for us?
hi yes it is the hi/lo bulb h4 fitment, it is a kit I sell through my car audio shop, I will create an ebay page for the item and then post you all the link up, I am going to be looking to sell these kits for £57.99 delivered to mainland UK

I know these won't be the cheapest out there but believe me from experience the cheaper kits don't last, we've tried them all, there is also dearer kits but honestly we have found these kits to be good value for money

the listing page will have all the details and photos too

Gaz2212

Will you be giving a discount to forum members
Hi the very best I can do for forum members only is £54.99 this does include delivery
Payment for this price would have to be done over the phone to avoid paypal and ebay fees, that's how little I have left
For this price I would need you to send a pm with a contact number and I would ring you back in normal working hours
Sorry I can't do more but honestly this price literally leaves me with pennies rather than pounds profit

Thanks