Headlight Safety - Motorway

jonnyg

Sitting on the bike, the lower left adjuster will raise/lower the beam, the top right adjuster will tilt the beam left/right Make sure you adjust the beam while your sitting on the bike as it will raise up with your body weight. I've adjusted mine so it peaks at around 30 meters and added an Osram night breaker H4. The lower beam is now perfect for nights/days, sit's on car number plates at around 20 meters, but the high beam is slightly bit high but more than good enough.

craigieboy

I'll post up my results soon, I have fitted HID's just now. But have a full LED headlight kit on route from the states. Although the Osram was an improvement it wasn't enough for me.

jonnyg

I'll post up my results soon, I have fitted HID's just now. But have a full LED headlight kit on route from the states. Although the Osram was an improvement it wasn't enough for me.
craigieboy, can you get some before and after pictures to show everyone the difference they make..? Ps the actual beam brightness and spread and a front view of your bike as well.

craigieboy

A video ride will be out until next year as that's the MT off the road for winter, bald rear tyre and tax due aswell. (Already can't wait for spring :-(. ) I'll get what videos/pictures I can all in the same setting for comparison. I've got my hopes high for the LED kit as it gets great owner reviews on the sister FZ forum.

rafletcher

A video ride will be out until next year as that's the MT off the road for winter, bald rear tyre and tax due aswell. (Already can't wait for spring :-(. ) I'll get what videos/pictures I can all in the same setting for comparison. I've got my hopes high for the LED kit as it gets great owner reviews on the sister FZ forum.
Can you post a link to the kit you're getting, and the forum comments too please?