Has this happened to anybody..? Engine Cutting out..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralph

Mine does it but it's getting less as the miles mount now at 2250, I have told the dealer
and it's been lodged, but not heard of a fix yet, though they did say that the clutch switch
retards the timing when the clutch is pulled in, many cars use a switch on the clutch as
a anti stall device and maybe the MT is the same it obviously does more than act as a
inhibitor switch for the starter, so adjustment may be a bit critical, I've put a bit more free
play in the cable and it hasn't stalled since but there is time yet.

jeppebm

That is my video.. the it happened in that video has not happened more than that ONE time. Sometimes ive stalled it by driver error because i was focused on pretty views and the GREEN lights at stops... surprised me....

Mention it to your dealer before first service and be sure to mention it as it is in for the service.

Yaminator

Cheers for that vid jeppebm, as it happened twice with me allready & i will tell the dealer trust me. ;)
That is my video.. the it happened in that video has not happened more than that ONE time. Sometimes ive stalled it by driver error because i was focused on pretty views and the GREEN lights at stops... surprised me....

Mention it to your dealer before first service and be sure to mention it as it is in for the service.

Status
Not open for further replies.