Hand Guards

STIMPY

Acerbis Dual Road, leds are extra I intend to purchase these for mine ( they are available in white too ) I have seen these in the flesh size and quality A1 ( cheapest on Ebay £62.00 )

spoonflames

Thanks everyone. and30ers they look really good. Do they have an on/off switch or wired to come on with ignition?

D

Deleted member 20

The white MT has an OFF-ON switch, but also goes through ignition so if switch is ON the lights are automatic. The other switch (right) on the panel is heated grips LOW-OFF-HIGH. The grey MT (will) have LED-strip w/o switch, automatic on when parking light turns on (=ignition on), that parking light bulb is also replaced by Philips Xtreme Vision W5W LED. The grey has Oxtord Adventure heated grips with it's own control panel. The grey MT will soon have the MT09 Puig Touring screen as well.
View attachment 998
View attachment 999
View attachment 1000

Last edited by a moderator:

spoonflames

Great photos. You know im liking these more than the LED strips. Not sure why i just think these look much less common on the road. Great photos indeed. I'll nab a set of these :)

Last edited:

TJ63

I had those on my Fazer 1000. Transformed the bike. It was the first mod I did, and probably the best.

Darren

IMG_20150211_160528234.jpgIMG_20150211_160547921.jpg

Fitted the ACERBIS X-TARMAC hand guards to my bike yesterday. Really pleased with the look........

amavro

The look awesome ,do they deflect the cold wind from the hands ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darren

The look awesome ,do they deflect the cold wind from the hands ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, that was the main reason I got them as I ride all year round. First outing this morning and I can notice the difference on my fingers already.....