had some clutch noise and now i know why :)

def

so i notice the clutch made some noice when i was about to drive from stadning still on first gear. didnt hear any noice when riding. so i went to my dealer and they didnt like the sound and they took a look inside the clutch and this was what they found :(
20150813_155029.jpg
20150813_155138.jpg

if the parts arrive in time ill be on the road again on wednesday :)

buster

Hi what's the mileage on your bike ?
I also have a bit of noise on take up of the clutch first thing in a morning sometimes I can feel a shudder through the bike !!
But a soon as its warmed up it seems normal
I'm on 15000 Miles just wondered if you were around the same and what symptoms you've had prior to taking to the dealers ?
Thanx
Buster

Last edited:

sdrio

Sounds like mine as well. First thing in the morning, starting from cold it graunches and slips. Does it just once, then it's OK.

Have had it back twice, but long story short the asshats who sold it to me never even looked at the clutch.

[edit] started doing it after a couple of thousand miles. Now has 8k, still does it.

def

mine is at 6000 km. and no my noise does not stop when the engine get hot. clutch noise is normal on pretty much every bike. but the noise mine make ist not normal. so you should not be worried as long as it goes away when ur bike is hot :)