Greetings from the Netherlands!

The Dutchman

Hi everyone,

Just registered on the forum and thought i might as well introduce myself properly :)
I live in the Netherlands and ride the MT-07 for half a year now (and still am very happy with it!)
Have done approx. 8000 km's.

List of mods:
KGL full titanium exhaust (decat)
DNA air filter
Renthal ultra low handlebars
Cheapo ebay shorty levers (good value!)
Cheapo ebay led blinkers (very good value!)
Yamaha license plate holder
Passenger pegs removal
Puig side covers (not visible on photo, since it's an older photo, will make a new one shortly ;) )

Upcoming mods:
DNA stage 2 + ECU reflash
Gilles Tooling speedometer holder
Puig belly pan

I also have a Youtube channel with some videos (will upload more when the weather is better here!):

https://www.youtube.com/user/ot2nie/videos

If you guys want to give me some comments/advice about the vids, feel free!

Regards,
Dutchman

IMG_3966.jpg

sven11

Hi and welcome to the forum! Hope you are having fun with the bike. How did you decide for the KGL exhaust? Im looking to get a new pipe and since I am on a tight budget this one is interesting. Other option is ixil.

Thnx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Dutchman

Hi and welcome to the forum! Hope you are having fun with the bike. How did you decide for the KGL exhaust? Im looking to get a new pipe and since I am on a tight budget this one is interesting. Other option is ixil.

Thnx

Hi Sven,

I went with the KGL because it's full titanium and hexagonal with a carbon end cap and it's just 525 + 25 euros shipping (build time was 2 weeks for me)!
This is for the Netherlands though, so not sure how it's with other countries...
Catalyst was approx. 50 euros and they come with a db killer.
Build quality is very good!
Didn't notice a loss in torque, but DID notice a gain in midrange and a bit top end, which is always nice :)
I run it with a modified db killer, since without was REALLY loud and with killer was too soft, you can hear the exhaust in my videos :)

Regards,
Dutchman

sven11

Thanks a lot! Just one more question, is there a dyno graph available?

The Dutchman

Thanks a lot! Just one more question, is there a dyno graph available?

Hmm no, haven't found a dyno graph with this exhaust, but i think it's comparable to the Arrow shorty exhaust.

I will put it on the dyno as soon as i get the reflash and stage 2 filter.

Regards,
Dutchman