G'day from Oz

Knawful

G'day Ladies and Gent's..
Thought I'd better introduce myself seeing as I've been lurking for a few day's and have read just about every thread.

I hail from South West Victoria in Australia (about 4 hours out of Melbourne).

I've ridden dirtbikes most my life, but after a 10 year break, and wanting to get back on 2 wheel's, (MTB didn't do it for me) I realised I'm getting too old for that shit, I have bitten the bullet and just laid down the cash for a Deep Armour MT-07.
Now I just have to wait 2 weeks for it to land.

Look forward to chatting more.

Cheer's.

tw586

G'day from sydney, you will be very happy with your toy, I'm in the same boat as you and have found the MT the perfect bike, my only gripes are sydneys shit roads and my small size the preload is to high and the trucks at highway speed move me around a bit at 110k + ( 70kg ) heaps of mods you can do, this site has lots of info, ENJOY!!

Knawful

Welcome to the site :D - any ideas on projects regarding looks or performance :) ? :D
Here in Oz the MT-07 has been restricted to suit Learners, they made the bore smaller by 2mm, and remapped the ECU apparently, if I don't upgrade in 3 years I'll put the 900cc kit through it.

Ordered an Akrapovic, Rad/Coolant covers, Seat Cowl and tank protectors from the Yshop.
Got some black alu-mesh to make my own mesh inserts, going to get some matt black vinyl wrap, Oggy knobs, shorty levers and Rad. guard later this week.

Dinesh

Here in Oz the MT-07 has been restricted to suit Learners, they made the bore smaller by 2mm, and remapped the ECU apparently, if I don't upgrade in 3 years I'll put the 900cc kit through it.

Ordered an Akrapovic, Rad/Coolant covers, Seat Cowl and tank protectors from the Yshop.
Got some black alu-mesh to make my own mesh inserts, going to get some matt black vinyl wrap, Oggy knobs, shorty levers and Rad. guard later this week.
Sounds awesome mate. Do post some pics!

Knawful

I can't for the life of me find the link again, but I read somewhere where someone has bored it out to 900cc's, or close to.