Free Editing Software

Eddieh93

Has anyone got any recommendations for free video editing software so I can blur my speedo?

Let me know.

Hammerian

Hi Eddie, i'd be interested if anyone has a solution i asked the same question a while ago on a diff site but got no results...

Ian

shadowmonkey

Think this has been asked before, I am still using lightworks for blurring any videos that need it! There is a brief video on TT video that was posted not sure if that's what you mean this is one place to get it from Lightworks - Download

There are a few out there that you can get however not the easiest things to use, took me a few angry attempts before finding my way round.

Last edited:

robodene

Has anyone got any recommendations for free video editing software so I can blur my speedo?

Let me know.
I have VLC Media player which seems OK to me. I was going to download their video editing software but decided to delay that until I really needed it. The time is nigh as I have a biking video which opens with a rude word when I stalled the bike!

Eddieh93

haha never good to start the video with "you f****n b*****d" haha, is their software free I have tried quite a few and they don't have the ability to blur little bits it's rubbish

robodene

oh it was a guess to what was said haha
You got it! I was trying to pull out with haste to avoid filming the back of a lorry. Instead I filmed the back of a car. But the method proved to be satisfactory at least.The software is free but I do not know all its features. I am also wary of importing bugs with free programs, but I'll take the risk sometime.