Exhaust Issue

Eddieh93

So now people should have had their after market exhausts for a few miles now has anyone got any gripes/moans about theirs, I am still looking and undecided about which one to get its between Zard and SC Project.

Let me know if anything.

e4xit

Akrapovic titanium is still looking and sounding excellent now that the baffle has "fallen" out. Have been riding consistently through the wind and rain and shit on the roads all winter (only vowed to stop if we got freezing weather or grit on the roads) and exhaust still seems to clean off well with a spray of muck-off and gentle jet washing...

All-in-all, no complaints with this one ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Torque

Another thumbs up for the SC. Mine has been on over 9 months now and still looks and sounds mint :)

rappetor

After a few thousand kms with my SC Project a piece of metal went on the loose in the exhaust. (Round mesh-like metal thing). Got a new exhaust from sc project and then sent back the faulty one.

However, the new one did not fit (Y piece was a bit oval and not round). So they were gonna replace the replacement, but this time I had to send everything to them and wait quite a long time before I finally got another one.

So I had to put the original exhaust on in the meantime, I was lucky I still had that one.. Otherwise it would have been a month without being able to ride.

In the end I sold the sc project, becuase after measuring the db's it was waaay too loud for here in the Netherlands. No idea how they ever got that exhaust E validated :)

So a bit mixed feelings here. Thought it looks and sounds awesome (your neighbours might have a different opinion though lol). :D

Last edited:

Yaminator

I wish i got the zard they seem quality and there different.. i have the scorpion at the mo, don't get me wrong the scorps good..

Eddieh93

Ye that's why I like the Zard don't see many about. I had never heard of them before buying the bike and exploring exhaust options.

Also it's not the most expensive either which is a bonus.

Welsh Wizard

Hi Eddieh93,

I'm very satisfied with the Acropovic full titanium exhaust fitted to my MT-07.

I love the sound of this exhaust, but more importantly the fuel/air mixing is still spot-on and that is after replacing the OEM air filter with a high flow K & N YA-6814 [FONT=&quot][/FONT]air filter.

Regards,

Alan ( aka Welsh Wizard )

Eddieh93

I have made my decision i am going for the Zard, after months of trying to workout which one to go for I have decided on the Zard, not seen any fitted as of yet in person anyway, so I am going to be different and get it.

Installation thread to come.

Yaminator

I have made my decision i am going for the Zard, after months of trying to workout which one to go for I have decided on the Zard, not seen any fitted as of yet in person anyway, so I am going to be different and get it.

Installation thread to come.
Eddie after its installed do some drive-by video clips so we can hear it.. I'm happy for you.. ;)

Eddieh93

Yes will do Yaminator, I agree there is a distinct lack of videos like that for the zard.

foxracer that's funny :)