Exhaust Hangar Alternate

Eddieh93

Is there any alternates to the typical passenger foot peg exhaust hangar? As I find that set up quite an eye saw!

mvv se.jpg

An alternate to the bracket highlighted red, just so I don't have to put the foot peg mount back on.

shadowmonkey

You can get exhaust hangers from m&p and eBay, however not model specific for mt 07 so will have to look at dimensions for the fit!

nobull

Is there any alternates to the typical passenger foot peg exhaust hangar? As I find that set up quite an eye saw!

View attachment 2201

An alternate to the bracket highlighted red, just so I don't have to put the foot peg mount back on.
The Arrow exhausts come with an anodised black hanger, you can probably buy them separately if you contact a dealer, look online or ask around on here(a lot of people fit them shortie style so the hanger will be surplus, I've mounted mine the traditional long way though). Alternatively, I would imagine most yamahas have the pillion footpeg mounting points the same distance apart, so its quite likely an aftermarket R6 or similar hanger would fit, pop into a dealership with a ruler!

Eddieh93

Cheers guys, I was thinking more something that is not fixed to the foot peg position but I suppose there is not really anywhere to attach it to.

shadowmonkey

If it's ridged enough you may not need any support at all.
When I had an exhaust from NRP racing for my gsxr750 the bolts held the stubby exhaust on so well that no support was needed at all.