Doubt on diference in Parts Brazil.

andre

Good Afternoon,

Recetly i have bought some axle sliders from R&G for the MT 07. The problem began when they arived, i notice that there is a bar on them that goes inside the axle wheel and shaft pivot. The problem is in Brazil those parts are solid. So there is no place to them to be instaled. My question is. Can someone provide the measurements from the UK/US parts. Im going to get mine mesuared so if they fit i will import those. Already tried to talk to my dealer and he couldnt help me. Have thought in to drilling my parts but both the manufacture and R&G strongly advise agains.

OS: The size of the self locking nut and washer plates, and the front wheel colar would be apreciate.
Thx in advance.

lcman

Andre are they the same as these if so I can the dimensions as I still have mine will try and get a price for a UK rear wheel spindle for you as well.

lcman

Have a look at this it will fix your problem, if it does I could look into the cost of postage and packing to Brazil for you do you have a PayPal account its works out at about 111.35 Real then there would be the cost of posting on to you from the UK to Brazil.

Last edited:

andre

the problem is, i need to be sure that this piece will fit my brazilian MT07, can you take the measures of your axle? will still need the front one.

lcman

UK part numbers and costs

front 3ma-25181-10 £30.61
rear 4fn-22141-00 £43.34

There is also a front spindle on ebay at the moment

andre

Icman, thx for the number but i already had those, what i need is how long the axle is? what are the sizes of the "screws" for example 300 mm long 20 mm diameter and 6 bar "screw". taking the axle from my bike tomorrow so i can mesure them.

Quick Note: here im brazil the numbers are diferent. 2SF-F5181-00 and 2SF-F2141-00