delivery dates

Kaff

So, ordered 30th May, delivered 28 July.
It's great people are finally starting to get their bikes, and I don't mean to bring any of your excitement down. Still, I feel a bit screwed over as I ordered mine mid April and still haven't received it (in Finland), and I bet all European MT-07's come from the same warehouse. Shame it's not "first ordered - first served" with these bikes..

The last info I've had from the dealer is that my bike *should* have landed in Finland yesterday but since I haven't heard anything yet, I suspect it's another false alarm and someone else somewhere in Europe is enjoying "my" bike.

Last edited:

k0s1

It's great people are finally starting to get their bikes, and I don't mean to bring any of your excitement down. Still, I feel a bit screwed over as I ordered mine mid April and still haven't received it (in Finland), and I bet all European MT-07's come from the same warehouse. Shame it's not "first ordered - first served" with these bikes..

The last info I've had from the dealer is that my bike *should* have landed in Finland yesterday but since I haven't heard anything yet, I suspect it's another false alarm and someone else somewhere in Europe is enjoying "my" bike.
You are not alone, I'm waiting for my bike from Aprill too. It should be in Poland at 31.07 but still waiting. Dealer don't know where my bike is. Today he promise to call me and give me an information what is going on and when my bike will be here.

hahapik

You are not alone, I'm waiting for my bike from Aprill too. It should be in Poland at 31.07 but still waiting. Dealer don't know where my bike is. Today he promise to call me and give me an information what is going on and when my bike will be here.
Kos, your dealer HAS TO KNOW where your bike is. They see each one, that is due to arrive to them, on the yamaha dealers intranet. The delivery date in the system is regularly refreshed, so HE KNOWS if it's delayed or whatever.

Kaff, same thing there. Your dealer is not telling you everything. There is no "warehouse", the bikes are shipped from Japan and land in Hamburg, from there to respective dealers by road. I don't know were from your bike will be coming by road, but your dealer KNOWS.

Cheers, I keep my fingers crossed for you guys. It's worth the wait.

Vasago

Just finished talking with my dealer (I wonder why I have to contact them every time before they call me back with some new piece of info). Bike will be delivered to me on Tuesday. YEAH!

gbium

Well I don't know how but my November delivery bike is in store - off today to do final paperwork - hopefully pickup next week! I assume someone must have pulled out of a deal somewhere along the lines....

Pleased is an understatement - was seriously considering postponing until next year...

gbium

It is - matt grey with ABS. Feel guilty now if you guys have all been waiting longer. But, I think these are probably more the dealer not finalising things with the original bike orderer rather than yamaha sending bikes the wrong countries.

sdrio

It is - matt grey with ABS. Feel guilty now if you guys have all been waiting longer. But, I think these are probably more the dealer not finalising things with the original bike orderer rather than yamaha sending bikes the wrong countries.
We should start an obnoxious 'How quickly did you get your MT07' thread. :D

Phil_B

We should start an obnoxious 'How quickly did you get your MT07' thread. :D
Ha! Ordered on 1st March, picked up 8th March (following Saturday)! Got the call on the Thursday so they had to store for me for a few days [emoji15]!

What do I win? :-D

Hobbsy

I'm looking to buy one in Feb next year to get a new 15 plate, seriously considering making contact soon though to get the ball rolling, been told November is the next delivery for my local...

sdrio

Ha! Ordered on 1st March, picked up 8th March (following Saturday)! Got the call on the Thursday so they had to store for me for a few days [emoji15]!

What do I win? :-D
Damn, another harrowing tale of having to wait forever.

I went in on a Saturday to look at an XJ6, decided to buy the MT07.

"When can I pick it up?"

"Monday OK for you?"

"Hmm. No, I'm busy. How about Wednesday?"

"Yup, no problem".

Tommeke

I ordered mine (Matt grey ABS) may 15. It was supposed to arrive a couple of weeks later. Now August 5th : still waiting. It's a pain cause I need my bike to go to work, and my other one was sold last week !

Larskiainen

Deep armour ABS arrived today to my dealer in Finland. Ordered ~20th of May. So over 2,5 months of waiting but luckily there is not cold outside yet.

the best motorcyclist is the living one.

Kaff

Deep armour ABS arrived today to my dealer in Finland. Ordered ~20th of May. So over 2,5 months of waiting but luckily there is not cold outside yet.

the best motorcyclist is the living one.
Mine too (same store, Yamaha Center Vantaa?), except I've been waiting since 9th of April, so just over 4 months... I'll pick it up tomorrow if my money transfer appears in their bank account.

Ralph

Mine is on the way dealer recons in the next 3 days and on the road next week,
they are fitting a screen not sure which yet as they have a few and going to pick
one when the bike is here and a carrier, they are in with the deal, there are 2 on
the way so some other buyer is going to be happy, they said they cant get RED
ones, anyway mine will get 2 hundred miles or so on it in the next week or so
then off on a 350 mile run to the scottish borders so it will be having it's first service
in about 3 weeks if all goes well, the insurance is about £35 a year more than
my Burgman 400 scooter for anyone interested.