delivery dates

hahapik

Must have been giant to fulfil hopes and dreams of whole Europe :D
Dealer sent me a copy of the invoice. Customs duties were paid in Hamburg, so it seems like our bikes indeed traveled together :)
Told You :)
Hah. This is fun to read.

You're like Dads whose wives have gone into labour.

:D
Yep, the joy is probably comparable, but I think that when the day I'm going to be a dad comes, it's gonna be quite something else. At the moment, no wife in perspective here (good thing?).

But it seems like a love afaire is starting, right here, right now ^^

Ralph

Well if mine lands before Sept 15th it's going to get a shock,
right out of the womb and straight into two 300 mile plus
trips to Scotland, will be needing it's first service between
the two due to running about.

sdrio

Well if mine lands before Sept 15th it's going to get a shock,
right out of the womb and straight into two 300 mile plus
trips to Scotland, will be needing it's first service between
the two due to running about.
Your butt may need a service between the two trips as well . . . suggest you take something softer to sit on, just in case.

The saddle is very hard, personal experience and that of a few others is that 2 hours is about the limit, before a bit of a rest is needed.

[edit] bear in mind I'm a bit of a fatso . . . you might do better.

xt660isgood2

Must have been giant to fulfil hopes and dreams of whole Europe :D
Dealer sent me a copy of the invoice. Customs duties were paid in Hamburg, so it seems like our bikes indeed traveled together :)
I'm "welling up" here. Do you think they may of "shared a cabin/container for the long cruise? Or even swapped mobile numbers so they can stay in touch when in Poland?

Vasago

No idea, but I'll print your post and show it to my bike as an encouragement to be tougher, less emotional and more masculine. Maybe I'll even paint skulls and flames all over it.

Last edited:

xt660isgood2

Maybe it’s a “cunning” marketing ploy by Yamaha to send two different colour “MT’s” on the same ship in the same container so they can “get to know” each other.
Result: arrive in non Japanese country, with some mini me MT’s, hence saving on
Shipping/production costs and solving supply problems. Win Win scenario!!

hahapik

1a1715cac368d8aa92628faa496187894f7ac263ee87fcd0399c959dc9f86dc4.jpg

Say hi to Chili, delivered without mini me MTs, but with Vasagos MT mobile phone number. They've been doing nasty things on board, I will not write it here, as young people could read it. Nevertheless, If somebody's interested, I'll PM you details.

So, ordered 30th May, delivered 28 July.

Tommeke

Lookin good !

Ordered may 15 myself. Still hoping for her to arrive tomorrow as they promised. Fingers crossed, cause the first time they gave me a date I was told mid June so...

hahapik

Lookin good !

Ordered may 15 myself. Still hoping for her to arrive tomorrow as they promised. Fingers crossed, cause the first time they gave me a date I was told mid June so...
Hmmm, I don't want to ruin your day, but Poland is further away from Hamburg, than Belgium :( If your bike was to be in the same batch, you should have it by now. My dealer told me that the next deliveries are scheduled for 20 august.

Cheers.

Tommeke

Hmmm, I don't want to ruin your day, but Poland is further away from Hamburg, than Belgium :( If your bike was to be in the same batch, you should have it by now. My dealer told me that the next deliveries are scheduled for 20 august.

Cheers.
I know, I was already thinking the same thing. Call it idle hope then [emoji53].
Have fun for 2 on yours then [emoji12]

Vassago, is yours arrived yet ?

Last edited:

Vasago

No, but dealer promised to send me all the papers so I could register it. Therefore, I believe the time is near ;)

Tommeke

Called my dealer this afternoon. He doesn't know where the bike is [emoji47].
But on the upside I can lend his demo bike for a week . After that I leave on vacation till 23 of August..

Hope when I return he'll know where my bike is !