Deep Armour MT07 ABS

Kaye

I'm contemplating selling by MT 07 ABS in deep armour (2014 plate) Fantastic bike but my 8stone frame just doesn't get along with the firm ride and is giving me back problems. Just had first service at purchasing dealer and Evotech crash bungs fitted. Anyone interested please call 07834 791919. One lady owner, barely run in.

If it doesn't go, I will be investing in suspension and keeping it, so be quick :)

D

Deleted member 20

What a shame. Have some greasy burgers or fix the suspension, my wife loves her new MT :)

xjrider

if it were me i'd try a few things, assume that the shocker is on the weakest setting, run the rear tyre at the lowest psi permissable, maybe slightly lower if no pillion and just try a fine bead seat pad, if that works then have the seat rebuilt for comfort, the price varies but usually a local person can do it reusing the cover.

Alternatively can you roll the handlebars back and forward slightly by undoing the clamps in order to find a position where you put a little more weight on the grips. These are just the sort of things I've done in the past to my xj. Hope that helps.

Ralph

It's surprising how much better the suspension gets at soaking up bumps after 3000 miles or so,
like the rest of the bike it gets run in.