Clarks "Norton" Leather Motorcycle Boots - £175 off Bargain!!!!!!

grillphil

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd give you all a heads up on some leather motorcycle boots which I have found and look great & are at a great price. Only £75.00 delivered!!!!! They were £250 not so long back.

https://www.clarksoutlet.co.uk/p/261031057

A word of caution...........

Had my feet measured in a local Clarks & me thinking I'm a size 10, found out that Clarks correct size for me was an 8.5. This only applies to Clarks, not other brands so if you intend to buy a pair of these boots, my advice would be to pop into a local Clarks and have your cheesies measured before you purchase.

Mine should arrive in a few days so will let you know how well they fit;)

grillphil

Well, got the size 8.5's and they were far too big. Sent them back and received the size 8's and would you believe, they are too big. I'd need 3 or 4 pairs of socks to stop them slopping about on the ends of my pins.

Now ordered a pair of size 7's (they do not make a size 7.5) to see if they will fit.

What's going on! I know that they say you'll shrink with old age so give it a few years, there'll be nothing left. I'd better have a measure up of my other extremities:eek:

Last edited:

grillphil

Ok. Got myself a pair of size 7's which fit like a glove. All I need to do now is break them in as they are made from good quality stiff leather.

I'll stomp around the house with them on like Frankinstein:rolleyes: