Anyone fancy meeting @ Box Hill 1.6.14 at 10am?

Irksome

Thinking of popping down to Box Hill tomorrow morning - won't know anyone as I've never been before (well passed never stopped)! Anyone going to be down there?

Irksome

Well no takers so I planned a little route and I have to say it was blooming marvellous! 72.5miles of gloriousness - possibly one of the best rides I've ever had! I've made a Google map of the route if any one wants me to share it - starts at East Horsley.

Will145

Hopefully as the forum grows and more MT's land in the UK we'll have more luck arranging ride outs and meets at events

Phil_B

Indeed Will. Glad you had a good ride despite the lack of takers Irksome. Feel free to post up your route in a thread. That sometimes helps people see if you're riding near to them.

Had a nice ride myself today down to finchingfield (a biker spot in essex). Loads of bikes out but mainly 1000-1200 cc big boys; race replica fireblades etc. I got overtaken a lot on the roads nearby and I was at or "around" the speed limits!

loneranger

I usually do the A24 run from London to box hill and out to the coast. Sorry didn't see your thread yesterday. I went to sailsbury and then Bournemouth today 220 miles round. Maybe next time I will set up a box hill meet

sdrio

I've never been there, but with a bit more warning I'd be up for a meetup. I'm in Twickenham so it's only 40 mins from me.