Another Norwegian :)

Noggie

Hi.

After a few weeks on the forum I am finally ready to introduce myself.

I got my MT-07 delivered at my house today, can hardly stay out of the garage :)

So I got this race red one that was on display at a shop in my area, I wanted a red one and since the -15 is no longer available in red I took this one.

Ordered the akrapovic exhaust, comfort seat, adjustable handles, and hub sliders from Yamaha, and this was retrofitted to my bike before I got it.

Here is a few pictures.

I love the red stitching on the comfort seat

And it fits in nicely in my garage.

Attachments

Last edited:

amavro

Welcome friend ,got a red one my self .The comfort seat looks very sleek .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeppebm

Tillykke :D congrats! - I have the white bike but also the comfort seat - but a shame they do not make the comfort seat with matching colored stitching ... anyway the red looks okay in it anyway :D

Noggie

Thanks guys.

I could not resist a few small tests in my street today.
Think I got the clutch bite point after a few attempts, almost had the front wheel come up on me, this thing has so much low end power, I think I'll really enjoy that once I start to get used to it.

Jeppe, yes they should have had some other colours on the stitching to choose from, I do like the red on the red bike.

Question now is how bad I've got the mod bug.
I have already got a set of Yamaha led indicators, but decided to get to know the bike befor installing those, would be a shame to break them if I loose the bike while getting to know it.

Will get the ermax colour matched rear cover that sits under the pillion seat with the integrated tail tidy, possibly the rear hugger, and a screen, been looking at that DPM screen.
In time perhaps the underbody fairing, some suspension upgrade and steel braided brake lines.

Also been thinking about playing around with some gloss black and red vinyl wrap for that individual look.
But I figured I'd start using it befor I go crazy with the mods.

Sits nicely in my garage with 9km on the odometer at the moment.

Last edited:

da1kini

Thanks guys.

Think I got the clutch bite point after a few attempts, almost had the front wheel come up on me, this thing has so much low end power, I think I'll really enjoy that once I start to get used to it.

Jeppe, yes they should have had some other colours on the stitching to choose from, I do like the red on the red bike.

I have already got a set of Yamaha led indicators, but decided to get to know the bike befor installing those, would be a shame to break them if I loose the bike while getting to know it.

Will get the ermax colour matched rear cover that sits under the pillion seat with the integrated tail tidy, possibly the rear hugger, and a screen, been looking at that DPM screen.
In time perhaps the underbody fairing, some suspension upgrade and steel braided brake lines.

Also been thinking about playing around with some gloss black and red vinyl wrap for that individual look.

Sounds great! But dont forget the tail tidy! Makes a world of difference to the bikes look!

jeppebm

Thanks guys.

i Got the mod bug by having to wait for 2 months after ordering til i got it :D - looked for mods, asked about mods - almost BOUGHT mods before it arrived :D shit got me crazy bra :D!!!

Noggie

The tail has to go for sure.

Like I said, plan is to get this undertray with tail tidy from ermax.

http://www.silverstonemotor.com/yamaha-mt07-2014-ermax-painted-undertail,us,4,ERM-PDR-MT07-2014-PEINT.cfm#.VNzmroGkqK0

I started looking for mods before I even signed the contract on the bike.
By looking on YouTube and reading in here I have sort of compiled a list of what I want to do.
I got the bike yesterday, but have been looking a t mods since last year.

KennyNorge

Searching for mods was in a periode quite time consuming.. you couldn't wait to try it, hehe.. depending on when you are going to purchase a screen, I can come and show my dpm screen a day the sun is shining. Alsoe got the low ermax screen on my wifes bike, but can't drive heres since she wants to drive the first km :) I understand here with having the sensation of driving the first km herself :)

jeppebm

http://www.silverstonemotor.com/yamaha-mt07-2014-ermax-painted-undertail,us,4,ERM-PDR-MT07-2014-PEINT.cfm#.VNzmroGkqK0

By looking on YouTube and reading in here I have sort of compiled a list of what I want to do.
I love the look the bike could get with the bellyPan, radiator side panels and the undertray :D

da1kini

Yes, you did post that :D My bad!

Noggie

I put on some red reflective wheel tape today, think it made a huge difference.
Sorry for the crappy iPhone picture, but you get the idea.

image.jpg