Alternative to Black Widow Exhaust

boof

Hi,

I picked up a Black Widow exhaust recently : MT07 MT-07 2014 2015 2016 2017 Low Level De-cat Exhaust System with 200mm Oval Carbon Fibre Silencer Carbon Tip

Absolutely no issues with the quality, fit or finish of the exhaust. Nor the customer service I've received from Black Widow. All are utterly top drawer - especially considering the price of the system!

Now that's out the way - the downside is it's a little too loud for my tastes. Particularly for my daily commute. In my naivety I think I've accidentally bought one of the loudest exhausts out there :)

I'm looking for something that's somewhere between the stock exhaust and the Black Widow in terms of loudness.

The Akra would seem to fit the bill but I'm a little concerned (other than the price!) that it would be too quiet with the baffle in and too loud with it out. I don't have any interest in cutting up the baffle as some have done to try and alter the sound.

So what other options are there for a 'louder than stock, but not NASCAR loud' system. Preferably under slung to keep it neat.

Scorpion? Arrow?

Thanks for any help. I appreciate this is all subjective and that youtube clips aren't much use. Don't suppose anyone has a good DB chart of the various systems?