Alternative Exhaust

Dave R

IMGP0882.jpg

Hi, this is an alternative exhaust I highly recommend, From Italy via ebay. It looks good and sounds amazing, loud but not too much far nicer sound than the Akra. Revs better and no adverse effect on riding other than the glorious sound, It comes with a db killer which is fitted. The exhaust is made by MIVV and took eight days from order to arrive. £340 is an amazing price for this quality of build. Please contact me if you have any questions. Dave

Slossy

I second that. great value for money and a doddle to fit. Although mines is the GP version stainless steel. I took the DB killer out but far too loud. Instead I drilled 4 small holes at the DB killer exit and its perfect,has a real old school movie sound track of a sound. I post a vid as soon as I get a chance.

Phil_B

Looks nice Dave. One thing that's struck me. How come so many of these exhaust makers are in Italy. I know they like a sports car/bike but Arrow, Zard, Mivv... There seem to be loads!

Dave R

Hi you can go on too the official MIVV site and they have videos of MT 07 being run on dyno to the limit. I don't have link
to hand but I simply googled it. Sold it to me, Try MIVV

Last edited:

Dave R

Hi Phil you are right though I cannot give you an answer, I can say the quality is first class as was delivery.