07 Higher mileage registered

mt07madeira

Hi guys
In order to see if the MT07 has a strong and good motor/construction, let us know how many mileage yours 07 have to see which one has more.
And also if she had problems...

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ralph

Mine is at 10800 ish running better than new,
if it is like other Japanese bikes I have had they
don't really get fully run in till around 15/20,000 miles
then they start to really run as intended.

Mbstyt

I've had mine since 10/05/16, currently at 11,586 miles.

Been knocked over/dropped 2 times total (crash bungs and swing arm/fork protectors have always done it's job) just superficial marks

Been serviced by the Yamaha dealer at the recommended intervals (600 mile first service then 6000 miles) will be going for the 10,000 mile service shortly. No issues to report.

Mine is at 15000km (about 9300miles). Bike has had no defects so far...

Minor things I can notice are that there's a bit more vibration above 5-6k RPM than when it was newish, and a slight discoloration on the engine block.

valvestem

I've had mine since 10/05/16, currently at 11,586 miles.

Been knocked over/dropped 2 times total (crash bungs and swing arm/fork protectors have always done it's job) just superficial marks

Been serviced by the Yamaha dealer at the recommended intervals (600 mile first service then 6000 miles) will be going for the 10,000 mile service shortly. No issues to report.
Change your own oil ,, its fun and change more often. They only hold 2 1/2 quarts..
ride safe
valvestem

wirld

27,000 kms - no issues to report, apart from being a little more vibey than I remember it being when new.

SLIDER74

Hi everyone, just wondering if the above members that are reporting slightly more vibration as the mileage climbs, if they have had their ECU's re flashed, and also are they the LAMS version in stock or modified state, I have a 2016 HO model with the only mod. engine wise being a Akra TI exhaust, ECU will be reflashed in the near future, have noticed slight vibration around 6500revs and exhaust popping on deceleration when it gets below 3000revs cheers everyone ride safe.

wirld

LAMS version here - it was the only version available when I got it...engine, ECU and exhaust are stock