£8 phone mount! AWESOME!

Gee

Got this of ebay for £8.

Fits like a dream in 2mins. Have not wired it up yet but as a mount its excellent. About £50 for the same thing from RAM.

mtjuan

Looks good for that price!

The wire to power suply is included? Please a link for this item

Thanks

Gee

Hi Mate,

No havent been out with it yet as its still pissing down over this way.

I have full confidence in it tho as the mount is exactly the same as the RAM equivalent but with a different attachment point. Once its fitted there is no movement of the holder itself.

The phone I will be using is a Xperia Z5 but basically anything will fit it and there is ample tension on the arms when they grasp the phone . I will be fitting a rubber band around the phone/holder just as a back up altho I don't think it needs it.

Still haven't got round to wiring it up yet so not sure if that all works ok.......even if it dont, im still happy. Going to see if I can source a connector that will fit onto the Oximiser lead already attached to the battery, so I can just plug it into that rather than adding more connections to the battery terminals (getting awkward under there now :)

Yaminator

use the auxiliary point its on the left side below the tank when sitting on the bike there stuff on here about it.. at least it will then work of the ignition.